Description of Gods of Boom - Online PvP Action [23.2.202]
Gods of Boom - Online PvP Action [23.2.202] updated on Tuesday April 13, 2021 is the Action for Android developed by Game Insight
Introduce Gods of Boom – Online PvP Action
• Easy and intuitive controls: get a hang of the game from the get-go and start climbing up the ranks!
• Vivid graphics and support for older devices: stunning visuals will keep you glued to the screen, while the hardware requirements remain very moderate.
• Engaging PvP battles: enjoy team-based fun across numerous maps and game modes. The adrenaline-filled action never stops in GoB!
• Character customization: create a unique hero by using a combination of various perks and equipment skills, and find the perfect look with hundreds of cosmetic items. Creating a flexible build for your play style is as easy as ever.
• Regular updates and events: with constant content additions, new features, and colorful themed events, you’ll never be bored. This game just keeps on giving!
• Pro Play Mode: eSports events with players from globally acclaimed teams. Can a mobile FPS be truly competitive? You bet!
Gods of Boom is a competitive multiplayer FPS with awesome 3D graphics and gripping gameplay. It’s so simple that your cat could learn the controls, but the skill-cap is high enough to spark the interest of competitive eSports players who’re used to extremely challenging and clutch tournament-style battles. Engage in online PvP battles on a variety of maps, utilizing different cunning tactics. Get the ultimate FPS experience with fast-paced matches that take less than 5 minutes on average. The game is on!
Whats new of Gods of Boom - Online PvP Action [23.2.202]
Update 23.2 — Fixes & Improvements
- The currencies no longer get displaced in the lobby
- The “request error” no longer appears when you change your spec or send repeated friend requests
- Clan requests and invitations disappear once you react to them
- The post-season contract purchase window now shows the correct amount of Battle Coins
- Weapon sounds now behave correctly at different distances
- You now see how many fragments you get when converting U-Fragments