Description of Minion Valley : Crafting Strategy [1.0.5]
Minion Valley : Crafting Strategy [1.0.5] updated on Thursday April 8, 2021 is the Simulation for Android developed by Creative Logics*
Introduce Minion Valley : Crafting Strategy
Minion Valley…. it’s similar to an idle clicker game, but it’s unlike any idle clicker game that you’ve ever seen. The game has resource management / strategy elements, but the innovative design is unlike any other resource management /strategy games on the market. Last but definitely not least, you can build your own deck via winning unique cards and weapons; then again, this game has absolutely nothing to do with the traditional “ card ” games. Instead, it’s a mesh of all three categories of games. If you had to label it, you would call it a “clicker, resource management, card” game. (Say that 5 times fast!) I mean, this is what we’ve all been clamoring for since our childhood, isn’t it?
• 10 concealed Valleys to discover, 10 Bosses to fight, and an infinite supply of Minions to pummel!
• 30+ different ways to destruct! Build your deck and creatively demolish towers!
• 10 factories to manage and 90 resources to craft!
• 300+ Physics-based Towers to destroy!
• Unique gameplay controls that feature a blend of clicker and resource management elements!
• Beautiful aesthetic design with amazing high-res visuals!
• One-handed gameplay! Use your free hand for more important things (like eating pizza)!
• Craft the right resources, build the perfect deck using your strategy skills!
• Available in 14 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Thai, and Turkish).
Please note! Crush Castle is Free To Play, though some in-game items can be purchased for real money!
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] for answers!
FOLLOW US ON
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/CR-logics-900045426714891
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cr_logics
Whats new of Minion Valley : Crafting Strategy [1.0.5]
We've heard your feedback, and pop-up ads will remain disabled 🤗🤗
You guys hated the tab swipe switch thing, so we've disabled it!
We've decided republish the Crush Castle with few adjustments. Hope it will go well. Don't worry, you can save/load your progress from both versions ))
Looking forward to hear your new thoughts (please don't go too harsh on us(me), just keep in mind that the game was developed by only 1 guy in 2 years =D )