Description of Wrestling Empire [1.1.0]
Wrestling Empire [1.1.0] updated on Friday April 16, 2021 is the Sports for Android developed by MDickie
Introduce Wrestling Empire
The lightweight champion of mobile wrestling is back with higher resolution visuals and a smoother frame rate, whilst still retaining the retro style that puts the fun first with no loading times! See if you can keep up with the pace, as new features and effects make wrestling even easier to play yet even more satisfying to master.
Create your own star and embark on a career to encounter up to 350 opponents across 10 different rosters in the sport’s most epic shared universe. Make the right moves backstage as well as in the ring to fight for your worth and retire with a career worth remembering.
When you’re ready to get serious, upgrade to a “Pro” membership to stop relying on sponsors and make the world your own by saving your changes to each character. The most intuitive match setup process in wrestling is then available to create dream matches before your very eyes – roping in as many characters & props as you can handle!
* This game depicts a fictitious universe and allows the user to create their own. Any resemblance to real persons – past or present – is purely coincidental.
Whats new of Wrestling Empire [1.1.0]
- Optional button sizes (with fewer conflicts when pinching in the middle to change the camera).
- Holding away attempts to block attacks wherever possible (including using weapons as a shield!). This is also now part of the "Striking" tutorial.
- You can now tag partners as you find them - such as crawling towards them or reaching up to them on the turnbuckle.
- Lying limbs are pushed away from the edges of walls to reduce clipping.
- New "Sling Blade" move.
- Various bug fixes & balancing.